Fire and Water Damage Sweep Through Local Conservation Club
The fire and water damage you will see in the before picture was caused by a electrical malfunction in the kitchen. This club is known for hosting Sunday breakfasts, therefore they wished to not lose that service for a long period of time. We were able to complete all services in a matter of two weeks. Cleaning the floors and walls, replacing the ceiling and cabinetry. The tables and chairs were also cleaned. The cabinetry replacement taking the most amount of time. The guests for Sunday breakfast and the customer were both very pleased with the promptness and quality of work that was done.