If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (877) 673-7680

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Commercial Kitchen Fire in Quanicassee Michigan

This Quanicassee Michigan business owner had a kitchen fire occur in his store as a result of a faulty pizza oven. The oven fire caused soot to accumulate all over the walls, ceilings, all kitchen appliances and utensils. He could not afford to close down the kitchen for a long period of time so he contacted SERVPRO of Huron, Sanilac and North Tuscola Counties. We were able to clean the Commercial kitchen walls, ceilings, floors, appliances and all other miscellaneous contents within a night. The business owner was floored when he came in the next morning to a kitchen that was ready to continue business.