Smokey Laundry Room in Mayville, MI
This smokey laundry room was the result of a fuel oil furnace malfunction. The furnace had a small fire happen inside it and spewed smoke out for more than a week unnoticed. Notice the soot on the appliances and walls. The whole three levels of this large hunting cabin were involved.The After picture was taken only a week and a half later. The whole house was involved and had to be restored before hunting season. Our customer was very pleased that his hunting cabin was in tip top shape before deer season and that he was able to enjoy summer events.