Smoke Damage in Marlette Michigan
This home suffered a smoke loss as a result of a wood burning stove malfunction. The homeowner had been away on vacation and came home to a very predominant odor of smoke in her home. She then started to notice smoke stains on the walls and ceilings. Her insurance company recommended SERVPRO of Huron, Sanilac and North Tuscola Counties for the cleanup. The After photo was taken only four days after SERVPRO was contacted. The homeowner was very impressed with how quickly her main floor of her home was cleaned top to bottom and the strong smoke odor was completely annihilated.