Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage in Marlette Michigan


This home suffered a smoke loss as a result of a wood burning stove malfunction. The homeowner had been away on vacation and came home to a very predominant odo... READ MORE



Commercial Kitchen Fire in Quanicassee Michigan


This Quanicassee Michigan business owner had a kitchen fire occur in his store as a result of a faulty pizza oven. The oven fire caused soot to accumulate all o... READ MORE



Smokey Laundry Room in Mayville, MI


This smokey laundry room was the result of a fuel oil furnace malfunction. The furnace had a small fire happen inside it and spewed smoke out for more than a we... READ MORE



Commercial Fire in Sebewaing, MI


This smokey kitchen was caused by a stove malfunction. Notice the soot above the cabinets in the before picture. An air purifying machine or air scrubber had to... READ MORE