Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Home in Vassar, Michigan


This rental unit owner discovered a very unpleasant sight when he went to check one of his units. A pipe to the water heater had broken and water ran for at lea... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Millington, Michigan


This flooded basement in Millington, Michigan was the result of a faulty sump pump. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water was about six inc... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Marlette Michigan


This home suffered a smoke loss as a result of a wood burning stove malfunction. The homeowner had been away on vacation and came home to a very predominant odo... READ MORE



Commercial Kitchen Fire in Quanicassee Michigan


This Quanicassee Michigan business owner had a kitchen fire occur in his store as a result of a faulty pizza oven. The oven fire caused soot to accumulate all o... READ MORE



Sewage Backup in Thumb Office Building


The owners of this office building called SERVPRO of Huron, Sanilac and North Tuscola Counties after their tenants contacted them informing of a large sewage ba... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapse in Fairgrove Michigan Church


The ceiling of this church in the Thumb collapsed as a result of improper ventilation in the attic. The roof of this church had recently been replaced and was n... READ MORE



Flooded Basement of Lexington, MI Church


This Lexington Michigan Parish contacted SERVPRO of Huron, Sanilac and North Tuscola Counties when they had found a flooded basement due to a sump pump mal... READ MORE



Cleaning Services in Thumb of Michigan


This detail shop was fighting mildew left after cleaning vehicles in a heated area on their walls, floors and ceilings. Notice how areas where the walls and cei... READ MORE



Fire and Water Damage Sweep Through Local Conservation Club


The fire and water damage you will see in the before picture was caused by a electrical malfunction in the kitchen. This club is known for hosting Sunday breakf... READ MORE



Smokey Laundry Room in Mayville, MI


This smokey laundry room was the result of a fuel oil furnace malfunction. The furnace had a small fire happen inside it and spewed smoke out for more than a we... READ MORE